This is one of the most popular forms of yoga which is also a vigorous one. When done in a yoga studio, the place is heated to 105 degree F (40 degree C) and has a humidity of 40 percent. This is done to make sure that the heat burns out the body fat faster than otherwise. Hot yoga is also known as Bikram yoga and is an entire 90 minute process with 26 postures.
- It Can Increase Your Flexibility More Than Other Forms of Yoga. I know what you're thinking.
- It Can Detoxify Your Body.
- It Can Give You Glowing Skin.
- It Can Aid in Weight Loss.
- It May Boost Heart Health.
- It Helps Promote Mindfulness.
- It Can Boost Your Mood.