Terms for Cancellations
- ActiveU is not responsible for any cancellations done by an associated partner.
- If the user cancels on the day of their session or does not turn up for a paid booking - No refund is applicable, however we may be able to help reschedule your booking (read below).
- ActiveU decision on cancellations shall be at their sole discretion and shall be final and binding as well as reserves the right to modify the terms for cancellation at any given time without prior notice to any customers.
- ActiveU decision on cancellations shall be at their sole discretion and shall be final and binding as well as reserves the right to modify the terms for cancellation at any given time without prior notice to any customers
This is a summary of our key Booking Terms and Conditions.
- On ActiveU platform services which you buy or book are being sold by our partners and not by us. Hence, we are only responsible for arranging and concluding your booking via us. Our partners have appointed us to act as their commercial agent to do so.
- As a commercial agent on behalf of our partner we collect and receive your payment in consonance to pay for what you buy or book on ActiveU platform. Eventually in its succession a receipt of payment will discharge your debt to the partner for the services.
- We are not liable for the services received by you from our partners because it is the partners responsibility to deliver what has been agreed between you and the relevant partner. In case of services not been delivered as stated and are not up to your expectation, then please let us know so we can support you resolve the dispute. Therefore check thoroughly for all details, restrictions relating to the available services before making booking.
- • If customer breaches the booking terms and conditions and acts inappropriately, abusive or otherwise unacceptable towards our customer care team or employees of a partner via any way such as email, phone, in person at partner venue then ActiveU reserves the sole right to deactivate your customer ActiveU account.
- If you want to reschedule or cancel a Dated Booking (and provided that rescheduling or cancellation (as applicable) is not prohibited by these Booking Terms and Conditions) this must be requested and completed by either:
- Using your ActiveU account via the Website.
- Following the link in your Order Confirmation email; or
- Emailing our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Care team on +91-7035082222
- Directly with the Partner
- If you want to cancel an order for an eVoucher (and provided that cancellation is not prohibited by these Booking Terms and Conditions) you must email our Customer Care team at email@example.com or call them on.
- If you want to cancel a Gift Card (and provided that cancellation is not prohibited by these Booking Terms and Conditions) this must be requested and completed by either:
- Using your ActiveU account via the Website or the App;
- Following the link in your Order Confirmation email; or
- Emailing or calling our Customer Care team on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Care team on +91-7035082222.
- Rules in regard to cancellation of service
- You may cancel a booking after receiving your order confirmation 24 hours or more prior to the service. However, 10% will be deducted out of the total you have paid.
- If the dated booking is due to take place in the next 24 hours you are not entitled to a refund. However, contact us to find out if we can help reschedule your booking.
- Any orders cancelled 48 hours or more prior to the service, we can offer you a full refund. However, 3% will be deducted as transaction charges.
- If you have booked a session, this cannot be rescheduled unless permitted by the Partner. It is therefore very important that you read the cancellation terms made available on the Website and App throughout the booking process carefully before booking any services through our Website or our App.
- If you want to talk to us, please get in touch with our team and we’d be happy to help:
Please read these Booking Terms and Conditions carefully before you complete any transactions via the Website, as these Booking Terms and Conditions will apply to your transaction. We recommend that you print a copy of these Booking Terms and Conditions for future reference. If you do not agree with these Booking Terms and Conditions, you must not use our Website to make a booking.
- Defined Terms
- For ease of reference the following terms shall having the following meanings in these Booking Terms and Conditions:
- “App” means the ActiveU Customer mobile application software available for download from iTunes and Google Play;
- “Customer", "you" and "your" means you, the buyer of any Services;
- “Dated Booking” means an appointment at a specific time/date with a particular Partner for the provision of Services whether made via the Website,App.
- “Order” has the meaning given in section 3.1 below;
- “Order Confirmation” has the meaning given in section 3.4 below;
- "Partner(s)" means our selected third party providers of goods and services who offer their goods and services for sale via our Website, App.
- “Partner Contract” has the meaning given in section 2.3(b) below;
- "Services" means any products, goods and/or services of a Partner offered for purchase or booking via the Website, App
- “ActiveU Contract” has the meaning given in section 2.3(a) below;
- Introduction and relationship between you, us and third party partners
Orders and how the contract is formed between you and us
- The website is operated by ActiveU KD Enterprises, registered partnership firm under Indian law, firm registration number and registered office address 621, Golden Ave Phase 2, Choti Baradari Part 2, Golden Avenue 2, Jalandhar, Punjab, India, with GST registration number ("ActiveU", "us", "we" or "our" for short).
- The Website allow you to book and pay for a broad range of activities in categories of gym, martial art, music and dance, yoga, sports from a variety of providers (our Partners). Those Services are provided by our various Partners and not by us. The provision of the Services booked via our Website. In the event you pay for Services via the Website, your payment will be received by us acting as commercial agent on behalf of the Partner. If we receive payment as commercial agent on behalf of the relevant Partner, our receipt of the correct payment will discharge your debt to that Partner. Hence we are not responsible or liable to you for the actual services that are booked through our website.
- We amend these Booking Terms and Conditions from time to time as set out in clause 12. Please check booking terms and conditions before making any booking to ensure that you understand the terms which apply at that time.
- There are two types of order ("Order") you can make on the Website or via our App: (a) Orders for Services and (b) Orders for ours shopping products.
- In respect of Orders for Services, you can place your Order: a Dated Booking; or dated event
- The purchase of a shopping product (see further detail in clauses 5 and 7 below).
- It is necessary from your side to check and amend any error while making order in the process before submitting your order to us. Therefore take some time at each stage of the order process before finally submitting your Order.
- An order confirmation email will be send by us on completion of booking order process on behalf of our partners as commercial agent and partner contract will be formed.
- You can contact us to reschedule a booking at email@example.com, via the Website or the App, Please note that our ability and the Partner’s ability to accommodate your request will be subject to the Partner’s availability during the time you wish to reschedule.
- Our Partners are under a legal duty to provide Services that are in conformity with the relevant Partner Contract.
- All the services available on our platform are subject to availability and and/or descriptions of the Services on the Website may vary in actual from the images and/or descriptions. Therefore we require our partners to make it ensure that their info, images and/or description is completely accurate and is not misleading in any way, although we cannot verify the information which they provide on the website. However it’s the total responsibility of the partners who have listed their business activity centre and/or business activity institute or club to ensure info and images and description are correct and accurate.
- It is your (or the person receiving the Services) sole responsibility to communicate in advance any medical or health-related conditions and/or special needs to the Partner that might affect or be affected by any Services (for example without limitation, allergy information and health issues). Subject to clause 11.3, if you (or the relevant recipient of the Services) fail to disclose any such information to the applicable Partner, neither ActiveU nor the relevant Partner shall be liable to you (or the recipient of the Services) for any injury, loss or damages resulting from the Services that could reasonably have been avoided if you (or the recipient of the Services) had disclosed that information prior to receiving the Services.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN WHERE A CANCELLATION IS ATTEMPTED BEFORE 24 HOURS OF THE SCHEDULED BOOKING.
Price and Payment
- We care about your experience and want to ensure we maintain the highest standards possible and so if you would like to make a complaint about one of our Partners or their Services, please either:
- speak to the Partner yourself to try and resolve the issue;
- leave an honest review on the Website to reflect your experience; and/or
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All services and products ActiveU sell, include all taxes necessary in invoices. Therefore, customers don’t need to worry about paying extra tax as it is all already included in our pricing.
- ActiveU collect the payment as a commercial agent for the booking made on our partner behalf. On successful payment received, we will discharge your debt to the partner and receipt will be sent to your registered email address.
- 3. We don’t provide or recommend any options of selecting a service from ActiveU, then making a direct payment to our partners. If you chose to do so, any losses you may occur, we will not be able to support you on the matter.
- In case of loss or damage suffer by you due to the negligence or a breach of contractual obligation by us. It will be provided if that loss or damage is foreseeable.
- We do not accept any liability for the following types of loss, whether caused by breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if the loss is foreseeable: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; or waste of management or office time.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under Indian law.
- Our right to vary these Booking Terms and Conditions
- We may revise these Booking Terms and Conditions from time to time in the following circumstances:
- In case we change the process for accepting payment from you;
- in case of changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
- in case there are any other changes to our business that reasonably mean we need to amend these Booking Terms and Conditions.