Return, Replacement and Refund All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User by the respective Seller may be returned to the Seller in accordance with the terms contained in the respective Seller policy. However no Products will be accepted by the Seller if:
In case of returns/Exchange:
1. The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
2. The tags on the product should be intact.
3. The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
4. Return/Exchange should be initiated within 14 days of order delivery. If the user wants to return the product within 14 days from the delivery date, ActiveU does not offer pickup of the items, therefore user can return the package using any courier service of his/her choice.
In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a Product, (where the Users claim the Product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the Users successfully furnish the RVP slip given at the time of the pick-up. ActiveU will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to ActiveU is returned by mistake, ActiveU is not accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User. Size exchange can be availed only once at the special price of an item.
Please take note that this is applicable only on Products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page. Once returned or in case the User does not receive the delivery within the time period agreed the User will be entitled to claim refund of the entire cost of the Product after adjusting relevant courier charges and such other charges that the Website may at its own discretion deduct.
In case a User does not raise a refund claim as per the Terms, the User shall be ineligible for a refund. In the event, the refund facility is not available in full or in part for certain Products, the User shall not be entitled to a refund in respect of such Products. All Products ordered by the User shall be eligible to be replaced in accordance with the Seller’s replacement policy as indicated herein above, if the Product delivered is damaged, soiled or is different from the Product specifications mentioned on the Website.
ActiveU will accept return or exchange of a Product only in accordance with the returns policy of the respective Seller. In case of Size Exchange, the differential amount, if any, shall be forfeited. This will apply irrespective of any increase or decrease in the price of the product being exchanged. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode. All refunds shall be made in Indian Ruppees The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website
Cancellation To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, ActiveU reserves the absolute right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. ActiveU also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on Website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
Further, in case of suspicious transactions, ActiveU reserves the right to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity. The User may be considered fraudulent if inter alia any of the following scenarios are met:
1. Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by ActiveU
2. Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
3. Misuse of another Users's phone/email
4. User’s uses invalid email and phone no.
5. Overuse of a voucher code
6. Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
7. Users returns the wrong product
8. Users refuses to pay for an order
9. Users is involved in the snatch and run for any order The User may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
10. User with a very high return rate
11. Invalid/Incomplete address cases
12.Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
13. Account for the Users falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked. Any credits earned through loyalty or referral program will be forfeited in such case.
14.ActiveU may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery
15. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
16.. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
17. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
18. Invalid address given in order details
An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
The Users may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below: